GB on euro bumpers

--------------050008060307010600080201

Alright, anyone else who is interested, please email me letting me know.
But i will put his email address out there for you to talk to him and
for anyone who happens to have questions. He is able to ship, although
i'm not sure what kind of effect it would have on prices.

Rhys Lannon

rhys wrote:

> i will ask. gimme a few minutes on it.
>
> Ryan H wrote:
>
>>Any chance he'd be able to get them shipped elsewhere (like to the US)?
>>I'm interested, but not if it will cost me a fortune to get them shipped here.
>>

>>>From: rhys <sik8v@netscape.net>
>>>Date: 2003/01/04 Sat AM 01:30:11 EST
>>>To: rocco list <Scirocco-L@scirocco.org>
>>>Subject: Re: GB on euro bumpers
>>>
>>>Well, so far he thinks he can do $500 CAD per set. That is about $320 USD.
>>>
>>>sounds good to me  :)

--------------050008060307010600080201

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Alright, anyone else who is interested, please email me letting me know.
But i will put his email address out there for you to talk to him and for
anyone who happens to have questions. He is able to ship, although i'm not
sure what kind of effect it would have on prices.<br>
Rhys Lannon<br>
rhys wrote:<br>
  <title></title>
     i will ask. gimme a few minutes on it.<br>
 Ryan H wrote:<br>

    <pre wrap="">Any chance he'd be able to get them shipped elsewhere (like to the US)?
I'm interested, but not if it will cost me a fortune to get them shipped here.

  </pre>

      <pre wrap="">From: rhys <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E"  href="mailto:sik8v@netscape.net";>&lt;sik8v@netscape.net&gt;</a>