GB on euro bumpers

--------------000603030404030008020301

Ahh, forgot to add his email addy!

jakub_kaminski@hotmail.com

rhys wrote:

> Alright, anyone else who is interested, please email me letting me know.
> But i will put his email address out there for you to talk to him and
> for anyone who happens to have questions. He is able to ship, although
> i'm not sure what kind of effect it would have on prices.
>
> Rhys Lannon

--------------000603030404030008020301

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Ahh, forgot to add his email addy!<br>
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:jakub_kaminski@hotmail.com";>jakub_kaminski@hotmail.com</a><br>
rhys wrote:<br>
  <title></title>
     Alright, anyone else who is interested, please email me letting me know.
 But i will put his email address out there for you to talk to him and for
anyone who happens to have questions. He is able to ship, although i'm not
sure what kind of effect it would have on prices.<br>
 Rhys Lannon<br>

--------------000603030404030008020301--