sighting in DUBUQUE

<DIV></DIV>
<P>While visiting the Dubuque, Iowa Wal-Mart between 2 and 3 this afternoon, I parked next to a maroon MKII 8v rocco in my gf's grand prix. Plates were RRBAL 24 and were from Illinois. If anyone knows anything please email me off list because I am inactive because of the rare occasion I get to check my mail.</P>
<P>This was really exciting for my because I have never seen another roc in&nbsp;Iowa besides for mine.<BR><BR><BR>Peace Out, </P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>Rhett
<DIV></DIV>Rocco_crossing
<DIV></DIV>'83 Rocco (autocross ready, body work needed)
<DIV></DIV>'92 Olds Cutlass Ciera (DD)