hoodlift installation instructions (anyone know german?)

--part1_41.290b65cd.2b474d5b_boundary

I have the same brand I installed on my rabbit. I replaced one of the hood
bolts (front one) with the ball type one and clipped on the skinny end of the
strut. Then I held the hood up with my head cause I wanted maximum lift.
Marked the spot where the other end of the strut was and drilled the hole for
the screw type ball.
Now dont forget to drill the hole offset towards the engine bay otherwise the
hood wont close. I also had to cut the washer like a D.

This is how I installed them on my rabbit so use it as a guide, the scirocco
may be entirely different I have not looked at it closely.

HTH
Jasin

--part1_41.290b65cd.2b474d5b_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>I have the same brand I installed on my rabbit. I replaced one of the hood bolts (front one) with the ball type one and clipped on the skinny end of the strut. Then I held the hood up with my head cause I wanted maximum lift. Marked the spot where the other end of the strut was and drilled the hole for the screw type ball.
<BR>Now dont forget to drill the hole offset towards the engine bay otherwise the hood wont close. I also had to cut the washer like a D.
<BR>
<BR>This is how I installed them on my rabbit so use it as a guide, the scirocco may be entirely different I have not looked at it closely.
<BR>
<BR>HTH
<BR>Jasin</FONT></HTML>

--part1_41.290b65cd.2b474d5b_boundary--