Ebay Warning: "Team Scirocco" Banner - fake!!

Greg Davis - DriversFound.com wrote:

> Just a heads up on the "Team Scirocco" banner being auctioned by
> "goosler" on Ebay.

> His items are not authentic Team Scirocco items or anything produced
> by VW.

I have the "real" banner that he has copied - I noticed right away that
his didn't look exactly right, and from his dimensions, it's too small.

If anybody finds another of the "real" ones - they're tres cool and
definitely worth having.. I also recently scored that Team Scirocco logo
set consisting of a duffle bag and hanging garment bag.. brand new,
never used (but pretty damn musty smelling!) cool stuff..  :D

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA