Ebay Warning: "Team Scirocco" Banner - fake!!

Just a heads up on the "Team Scirocco" banner being auctioned by
"goosler" on Ebay.

His items are not authentic Team Scirocco items or anything produced
by VW.  They are cheap logo knockoffs made with vinyl lettering -
brand new production.  I purchased one of his "Team Scirocco" plates
in April 2002, only to find out it was cheap aluminum with vinyl
lettering.  At the same time his "Team Scirocco" banners were selling
for $50+. I voiced my opinions to him then.

"Heres yer chance to score a piece of Racing history" he says.  WTF?
This banner is NOT a piece of Team Scirocco history.  The original
brochures I have are.  The garment bag and duffle bag that Kevin just
bought are.  This banner is NOT!

Don't let yourself get ripped off, too!  DO NOT BID ON HIS AUCTIONS!

Happy New Year!

Greg :) 1985 Scirocco 2.0L 8V
http://www.DriversFound.com
http://www.GAKMotorsports.com