exhaust questions

--=======536C4ED1=======

>I would just go to an exhaust shop and have a new one made up.  A
good shop can do a great job for less than most aftermarket kits.  I just
got one done on my Dakota  2 weekends ago; from just behind the motor
all the way(no cat) to the back with lifetime muffler cost me $190.  And the
Dakota is a hell of a lot longer = more tubing.

John C. Worden
Bucksport, Maine

'98 Dakota 4x4-
'86 Scirocco 8V-
'81 Scirocco 2.0 16V -
'78 Scirocco Brazil Brown Metallic,  4 speed.
'89 Polaris Indy Deluxe