From: Dan Smith [mailto:sad_rocc@yahoo.com]=20
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2003 10:19 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: exhaust questions

A stock 16v has 2" dia stainless steel exhaust piping correct? Is this
just the 16v that has this? Also, is this tubing bendable? By this I
mean could I take it to an exhaust shop and have them rebend it easily?
I have an idea for the Saab that involves using the 2" SS exhaust, but
if it's going to cost a ton to reshape, I'd just as soon go with new
aluminum.
Dan

Do you Yahoo!?