Warning to all you planning on going to Cincy

--0-750236364-1046322398=:3759

While I may have defected from the ranks by getting a Saab, I just want to warn you all that I plan on spanking as many people as possible with it. It already has around 150hp and it's only going to go up. ;) So if you got mods planned, throw them in before June because you don't want to get beat by a Swedish car now do you? Heh, the only thing Swedes are really known for is meatballs, volvos and bikini models. (No offense to anyone swedish)

Dan

Finally able to confidently hang with roccs. I was afraid I was going to be waaaaaaay behind in the caravan. Not anymore!