!! Need help transporting a car Sacramento -> San Diego, anyone? !!

--- Ron Pieper <rapieper@yahoo.com> wrote:
> OK, I made a deal on a MkI (woohoo) in Sacramento,

Congrats Ron!

 Welcome to the wonderful life of owning a mk1!!!  ;)
(well, soon anyhow...)

So, do you plan to have this car ready in time to compete for the
autocross season this year?  I think that some of the first point events
start by April, right?  Might be hard to catch up in points to that *other* mk1
rocco running in SM class in Cincinnati...  hehe.
Actually, I look forward to the friendly competition... will be so great
to represent the A1's in full force this year.

**The CSCC (Cincinnati Sports Car Club) that Ron and I compete in also
boasts a nice A1 GTI among a few other VW addicts... it's a great feeling
to go out there and support one another!  ;)

If you pay my travel expenses, I'll go out there over my Spring break
and drive it home for ya!  Last week of March...

Oh yea, while I'm out there... could I take your new mk1 to Buttonwillow
and play on the track with Meze and Potterman?!  ;o
(I dream of that day guys...)

=====
Benjamin Harder
86 Scirocco 16v