!! Need help transporting a car Sacramento -> San Diego, anyone? !!

OK, I made a deal on a MkI (woohoo) in Sacramento, now I need some assistance getting it to SD
(Meze's place, Santee actually).   Any offers considered...I want to be reasonable on expenses but
of course will compensate you if you can give me a hand.  If you need to get there you can drive
it, if you're going there anyway maybe you can tow it...just getting it there works for me.

Give me an email or call at 513 863 8003 (eastern time!).  Time frame is anywhere from now to
mid-April.

TIA all,

Ron