Bad accident

OKOK I was wrong pardon my stupidity, but it did fool quite a bit of the
list including me obviously. I think it was most of us USer's because in
general we don't know foreign cars as well. IN GENERAL, meaning MOST not
all, so please don't take offense.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, 20 days till season opener)
'92 Olds Cutlass Ciera (DD)