Bad accident

That is not a Scirocco. Pay attention to the details.

Look at the door windows. It is in one pieces. Sciroccos have two windows on
the doors.

Look at the front fender, where it meets with the front bumper. The Scirocco
front fender goes all the way down.

No gas cap.

It is probably some east european econobox.

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco
'88 Scirocco Slegato

De la part deCaptnbr@aol.com

rocco_crossing@hotmail.com writes:

> <<Yes I originally sent this and yes i was kind of curious about it too
but I
> know my mirrors are break away and it sure as hell looks like a roc to me
> other than the gas cap.>>
>
> Its a Euro rocco, notice the side marker turnsiginals behind the front
wheel well.  Maybe they put the gas cap on the other side over there.