[ot] carfax (rant)

--part1_183.176eb885.2b8ab2a3_boundary

Carfax nearly screwed my brother when he went to sell his Talon.  He had a 97
Talon  turbo that he got into an accident, he repaired the body work and
eventually lemon lawed the car for other problems and got the same car again
same color but was a 98 model.  When he went to sell it last month carfax
said that his new Talon was in the car accident, which it wasn't.  Luckily he
had all the old paperwork and was able to prove to the guy buying it that
when carfax said the car was in an accident, the car hadn't even been built
yet.

Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta GLX Vr6

--part1_183.176eb885.2b8ab2a3_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Carfax nearly screwed my brother when he went to sell=20=
his Talon.&nbsp; He had a 97 Talon&nbsp; turbo that he got into an accident,=
 he repaired the body work and eventually lemon lawed the car for other prob=
lems and got the same car again same color but was a 98 model.&nbsp; When he=
 went to sell it last month carfax said that his new Talon was in the car ac=
cident, which it wasn't.&nbsp; Luckily he had all the old paperwork and was=20=
able to prove to the guy buying it that when carfax said the car was in an a=
ccident, the car hadn't even been built yet.<BR>
<BR>
Brian 86 16v<BR>
98 Jetta GLX Vr6</FONT></HTML>

--part1_183.176eb885.2b8ab2a3_boundary--