stickers/team scirocco logo

--0-1082059700-1046040994=:98200

Brett asked about getting the team scirocco logo done, the one with a snake and all. Seems like a pretty cool idea to me but does anyone have a good, clear picture so I can send it to the guy as he isn't sure how the logo works. Also, would anyone else be interested in this? Looking at a 3x3 window sticker at around $6, which seems pretty steep to me, but that was just his rough estimate without seeing the design at all.

Dan