From: <Doolbnroht@aol.com>
To: <esinger@northstate.net>; <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 23, 2003 11:09 AM
Subject: Re: North Carolina

> i think that we have concluded that a standard gun rack would be fine
either monted against the glass on the hatch on just up and down behind the
rear seat. but space is limited in a scirocco, so you'd be limited to like a
lever action 30-30, which imho is the way to go. but i don't think i'd like
to show off my guns like that. i want to mont a pacmyer hard pistol holdster
for my gun to the passenger side of my center console. not sure if that
would be considered concealed, but oh well.