Slightly OT (IRC rocco chat)

--0-696000595-1046025753=:21063

Did a decent amount of people use this? I checked in now and again but no one was ever there. Also that reminds me, the scirocco.org Tues night chats or whatever day it is, do people actually do that? When I first got my rocc, I rearranged all kinds of stuff to be in that room at that time and both times I was there, I was all alone.
Dan
 calimus <calimus@techography.net> wrote:Since Allyn took his IRC server down a few months back, I thought maybe
there might be a handfull of listers that might still want to chat in real
time. I run a server on a small IRC network (6 servers) and thought it
might be of some use. I've regestered the channel #Scirocco so that there
will be a dedicated place there for any listers that might want to chat.

The network is called IceRealm and the main server address is
irc.icerealm.net on port 6667 (port info is default for all irc clients).
You can use any of the popular irc clients such as the following to access
the network:

Windows Clients
mIRC (http://www.mirc.com)
Pirch (http://www.pirch.com)

Mac Clients
Ircle (http://www.ircle.com/)

Unix/Linux
Xchat - Daefualt irc app for most Linux Distro's
IRCII - Slightly outdated, but still works
BitchX - Getting hard to find these days

Also, if anyone wants a direct server to connect to, please feel free to use
my server (irc.techography.net)

If anyone is interested, feel free to connect. For those that are not IRC
veterains but would like to give it a try, just e-mail me off list and I
will gladly help. This also goes for anyone that has any questions.

I'm not trying to advertise the network, I just like to chat with listers in
real time every now and then and I kinda miss that ability.

William Snyder

88' Scirocco 16v
89' Cabriolet 8v
71' Karmann Ghia