Scirocco 16V FIXED (mostly) FINALLY!!!

Well, finally got my car to stop running in and out of limp mode all the time.  As a recap, after a few minutes, it would go into limp mode - NO power.  If I shut it off, or almost stalled the car, it would gain full power again for just a few minutes...
Turns out, it was my relatively NEW plug wires, the overpriced NOLOGY wires with capacitors in them.  What crap!!!  All this time, and it was wires!  Never suspected them cause they were new.  I think the capacitors must've been over-charged/heated, or something, and the car was backing the timing off big time.  I'm sooo happy... almost:
Anyway, before I fixed it, the car started bucking real hard at high rpm after it's been driven around for a LONG time.  It still does that now, so I'm asking what could cause hard bucking (doesn't seem like plug wire hesitation or fuel starvation, and it sometimes happens too low to be rev limiting) on my 16V?  The main and transfer pump are new, so is the fuel filter (replaced it in the process or trying to fix the bucking).