North Carolina

i think that we have concluded that a standard gun rack would be fine either monted against the glass on the hatch on just up and down behind the rear seat. but space is limited in a scirocco, so you'd be limited to like a lever action 30-30, which imho is the way to go. but i don't think i'd like to show off my guns like that. i want to mont a pacmyer hard pistol holdster for my gun to the passenger side of my center console. not sure if that would be considered concealed, but oh well.
-alan