Again: Battery relocation

The battery itself needs to be vented.  Some will have a small nipple on
them, you can attach a vaccum hose and run it outside through the drain.
Otherwise you are breathing battery acid vent stuff - which I breathed for
awhile without noticing anything too weird.   To mount it I drilled holes
and bolted it right to the bottom of the spare tire well.

Vince