North Carolina

nah, e likes that thing too much... he can keep lots of guns and dead hookers in it. and run over small childern all day long with no worry at all. the last time we were out running over small children we had some ground clearance problems on the sciroccos; started to drag the small children and leaving tell-tale incriminating streaks on the streets.
-alan