North Carolina

At 07:12 PM 02/22/2003 -0500, Doolbnroht@aol.com wrote:
>where at in nc? i know myself and eric e(guy with gun) are both from
>asheville.

I used to travel to Asheville often, Arden, NC, actually, to a place called
Banjo Matthews Performance Center.  He used to build a lot of the cars for
the NASCAR guys.  Now a lot of teams have the ability to build their own,
so they closed up shop.

>i am in norfolk right now.

I  go there (VA Beach) a couple of times a year too. ever feel you're being
followed?

Chris