HELP! Automagik Golf No Start...

you are correct. Bosch actually put out a TSB on VW auto starters. The fix
is to install relay kit part no. WR-1. This of course istn to say that auto
starters dont fail. they fail more than manual ones. this relay kit is the
first step to fixing the problem though.

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA
'80 16V 'Rocco ragtop