got my scirocco and it smells like pee!

--0-800900839-1045975167=:3276

Although it won't actually clean the pee out, lysol makes an anti-bacterial spray in a small can that does wonders for getting rid of smells permanently. Before I patched up a hole in my car, my drivers seatbelt would always get wet and smell mildewy. Hosed it down with lysol and my car smelled like 'spring rain' and the smell was gone for good.
Dan
 Sandor <sandor@vwot.org> wrote:Yup...got my 16V rocco home, with its near mint cloth interior only to
discover it has a bad funk, distinctly urine in nature!
So I'm pulling up with interior and removing everything to see what smells
and what doesn't...so I've got everything out except the front carpet...so
how do I remove it...I'm sorry but I don't have a Bentley (Yet).
I know I'm going to have to remove the console and lower dash trays, but
I'm unsure of how to do it.
Can you guys/gals offer me any tips or helpfull hints?
thanks

sandor
87 Scirocco 1.8 16V
75 Rabbit 2.0 16V