MK1 xtreme cardboard cover action

When you open the hatch, there are 2 plastic clips on either side to attach
the straps too. This will lift the panel when you open the hatch.

The only dumb q was the one that wasn't asked  :) Besides, you'll hear some
real doozies on this list.

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer