[Re: [Re: spelling stuff]]

"Julie Macfarlane" <juliemac57@hotmail.com> wrote:
How about just VW?
(Really looking forward to this Cincy)

Oh, I was BEFORE all this spelling stuff. =

I'm wondering about the twigs and whales thing though, I've heard guys
exaggerate, but whales? That's a bit much to be believed. And surely they=
'd
have to drive bigger cars, or perhaps vans  ;P

Is it June yet??? We gotta drive together Jules, there'll be lots to talk=

about on the talkabouts I'm thinking...

Cathy, OT as usual

PS:Required Rocc content:
the '87 is sleeping under a "Monet" sheet and being used as a cat perch
the '80 is still quietly rusting, awaiting its fate, looking hopeful
(there, was that exciting? I didn't think so)