Roc sighting in Rockford IL

I parked next to a black 16v, in very nice shape, this afternoon at the
Home Depot in Rockford Il this afternoon.  It had Euro lights and good
looking 6 spokers (Ronal or something like that).
Sciroccos are rare around here (I see one MAYBE every 2-3 months), and
'enthusiast' Rocs (re: Euro lights, nice wheels) are even rarer.  I was
driving my white '81...
Anyone on the list?  Maybe a lurker?  I assume not, but I thought I'd check!
Nate

--
"It is far better to be well fed, moderately wealthy, in good health, abundantly cheerful, victorious and well regarded than poor, sick, sad, defeated and obscure"
    -Poor Richard