Should I use a little locktite on my flywheel bolts?

Jason wrote:

> what colour?

Blue will do- more importantly and ESPECIALLY the pressure plate bolts
(new ones come with a locktite type substance on the threads, renew it
if reusing the bolts again)- Clean the threads thoroughly, and run the
bolts in only after the cleaner has dried.

The PP bolts keep the motor oil in so they have a good chance of
getting contaminated threads.

The flywheel won't really come loose on you, but good looking out.

TBerk