CINCY - Hotel Rooms now available!

Not to sound ungrateful, but is a tent on your land an option? I guess it'd be hard to count on the weather, but $89 a night is pretty steep for me. I'd be willing to go 4 to a double room if people wanted to do that. I have no problem with the floor... If that doesn't work, are there any roach motels nearby? Any 3 people want to go in on a double with me, or any 1 person want to see about getting a double room at a roach motel? Those typically run around $40.00 (at least that's what I discovered in my x-country trip).

Dan