[Re: spelling stuff]

Aww, don't be so pessimistic! There's Courtney, Melissa and a few others I =
can't think of at the moment. Between you guys, you could probably form a g=
iant middle finger. Wouldn't that make a great Christmas card to all those =
people you don't like? Man, the more I think about that, the funnier/cooler=
 I think it'd be. Clothing would be optional I suppose, but if you really w=
anted to get the skin color to make it look like a hand.... ;)

Dan