[Re: spelling stuff]

I dunno, but I don't think Jules and I could cover that much turf ( a pho=
from the hood of a Rocco would about do it). Maybe we could do a VW logo,=
 but
that'd be about it. Too cold to even think about it, but it's warming up.=
=2E.

Cathy, not making any political statements on the list...

"L F" <rocco16v@netzero.net> wrote:

>	MIME Type:=A0multipart/alternative =

Yeah, that'll sure convince the prime minister to terminate his country's=
 war
efforts.....!
'tis amusing.

Larry