how do i kill my rev limiter on my 88 rocco 16v???

This can't be right.. since I had my 16v's fuel pump relay jumpered for
like 2 years and I still hit the rev limiter on a fairly regular basis.

IIRC it is a fuel cutoff (in the relay) on 8v motors, and with 16v motors
it is the ignition control unit that cuts out spark when you try to
overrev.

The 16v fuel pump relay is a simple, standard relay with no electronics
inside.

-Toby