Desperation... any more ideas (16V problems)?

ian: nice signature. :D

Anyway guys, I never tried running with the DPR unplugged, but I have a test harness in place...  I plug the test leads together when I'm not testing, but if I disconnect them, the car will stall if I don't give it throttle input.  So I guess that means it does run different without the DPR plugged in...

BIG question for everyone:  even though the DPR says 7 mA, is it possible that the DPR isn't controlling for that amount, just the signal coming in says it is?   See what I'm saying - correct input, wrong output.

I may take off the crank sprocket and see if my woodruff key still exists, another member (Toby?) had timing going everywhere because of this... my symptoms are that of the timing bouncing all around.  But why only when the car is warm?   And why the stuttering now?   Grrr, who wants a 16V???  Free gas included. ;)

My offer still stands for anyone who wants to come help me figure it out...

Later guys...

I'll fix my car, even if I have to replace every part in it... and since the problem will be the last part I replace, I'll have a brand new car when I'm done!