Holy crap...you gotta see this!

I've only seen a couple of these in my life...ugly, yes, but rare as all hell...a 77 Dasher Coupe in what seems to be damn nice conditon!

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2402811624&category=6060 >

Somebody in Oregon should snag this, just for the rareness factor!  Hell, if somebody bought it...I might even come get it from you.

  sad part is that we still have new owner's manuals for that car at work. =:o  it reminds me of a slightly longer audi 80. another cool car we were deprived of.

--
 /\_/\    Foxx (in a box)
< o o >   http://foxx.tripod.com

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com