Holy crap...you gotta see this!

"looks like a giant rabbit"

Have you been watching Monty Python and the Holy Grail?
"We could build a Giant Badger"

Adam,

                      Haygood
                      <haygood@aemail4u.        To:       scirocco81@vwmail.net, scirocco-l@scirocco.org
                      com>                      cc:
                      Sent by:                  Subject:  Re: Holy crap...you gotta see this!
                      scirocco-l-admin@s
                      cirocco.org

                      17/02/2003 03:45
                      Please respond to
                      haygood

Wow! I've heard of Dasher's on the Passsat list (they are the first
generation of the Passat's "B" platform, but never seen one.  Ugly, but
interesting how is looks like a giant rabbit, especially from the rear.

--- Eric S <scirocco81@vwmail.net> wrote:
>I've only seen a couple of these in my life...ugly, yes, but rare as all
hell...a 77 Dasher Coupe in what seems to be damn nice conditon!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2402811624&category=6060

>Somebody in Oregon should snag this, just for the rareness factor!  Hell,
if somebody bought it...I might even come get it from you.

>--
>Eric
>Northglenn, CO
>
>81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
>81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (Waiting for BAE Turbo Install)
>83 Scirocco Wolfsburg
>91 Cabriolet (2.0 Crossflow 8v swap and mechanical rebuild in progress)

!!!!FAST, FREE AND HOT!!!!
for the best free email site on the web
http://www.aemail4u.com