Desperation... any more ideas (16V problems)?

crappy timing in a nutshell i believe.

Joshua C.
-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Abatzis [mailto:abatzis2@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2003 10:28 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: Desperation... any more ideas (16V problems)?

yeah, i'm curious as to what "limp mode" means--and what do you get when you

check the dpr current? does it matter whether it's hot or cold when you turn

it off and on?

-Michael Abatzis
Hotlanta! GA
1988 Scirocco 2L 16v RIP-->parting, finally taking orders:
www.learnlink.emory.edu/~mabatzi/mikes_page1.html
1987 Scirocco 2L 16v...