VWvortex Forums Email a friend: Official Post! 11th South Florida GTG - March 15, 2003 at Markham Park! Post Attendance & Questions

I thought you would be interested in the following topic on VWvortex Forums:

Official Post!  11th South Florida GTG - March 15, 2003 at Markham Park! Post Attendance & Questions

Hey, anyone bringing there rocco down here,  we need to get some rocco's.  Last year there was only 1 rocco.  Unfortunately, I won't be driving my rocco because I don't keep insurance on it,  I'll have the Jetta.

Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta Vr6

You may use the following link to view this topic:
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?&id=668422

You may visit VWvortex Forums via http://forums.vwvortex.com/zeromain