16v 2.0l engine, N/A stats??

On Sun, 16 Feb 2003 16:29:18 -0500 "Scott F. Williams"
<sfwilliams@comcast.net> writes:
> lol With a deepcycle battery installed, I'll have
> plenty of backup juice to handle brief outtages in the charging
> system.

Thats the fastest way I know to destroy a deep cycle battery. They need
to be fully discharged before charging.
Ehh....

>I dunno, meng. This idea isn't mine. Rather it came from one of my drag
>racing buddies. I've also discovered that even some stock cars perform
this
>function.

Yeah, if you do it for short bursts (Less than 20 minutes) then the
battery will hold up and provide power to run everything just fine. Want
even more power? Disable the oil pump, good for another 7-14hp!

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V   88' Corvette -AS- #30  2002 SDR Solo2 Champion
Scirocco" 84' Scirocco 8V 82' Scirocco RIP 80' Scirocco S 79' "Project
FSP
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com