16v 2.0l engine, N/A stats??

> Thats the fastest way I know to destroy a deep cycle battery.
>  They need to be fully discharged before charging. Ehh....

Oh, well... trust nothing that I say about electricity. I'm and idiot with
that stuff. :^) I'm still very positive about this mod in general, though.
I've spoken to too many hotrodders who've done it successfully.

> Yeah, if you do it for short bursts (Less than 20 minutes) then the
> battery will hold up and provide power to run everything just fine.

Well, Shawn, we're talking about bursts of less than 20 seconds. :^)

> Want even more power? Disable the oil pump, good for another 7-14hp!

in Dirty Harry voice:
Are you making fun of me? Well... are ya? PUNK? ;^)
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut