JE Pistons & block assembly

I recently bought some JE's for a forced induction 2.0
& am getting ready to send the block out.  When
reading the instructions the rings are "file fit"
meaning you have to file them down to the correct
spec.  It says to do this using a "ring file"  Does
anyone out there know if a "ring file" is any
different than a regular file?  Also, Has anyone out
there installed JE's themselves.  I will have a
machine shop do the bore/hone/cleaning/rod resizing,
but I would like to assemble it myself and want to
make sure its as straigt foward as I think it is.  I
mean I should be all set as long as I use assembly
lube and position the rings properly right?  Any info
is appreciated.

Thanks,
Tony