im bored..

--part1_1d4.2f5974f.2b829f30_boundary

And the government decided to change the laws on the propane tanks so I cant
get mine filled. I have to go buy a whole new tank since I cant find anyplace
that sells just the valve. Anyone want a brand new tank only filled twice?

Jasin

--part1_1d4.2f5974f.2b829f30_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2>And the government decide=
d to change the laws on the propane tanks so I cant get mine filled. I have=20=
to go buy a whole new tank since I cant find anyplace that sells just the va=
lve. Anyone want a brand new tank only filled twice?
<BR>
<BR>Jasin</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1d4.2f5974f.2b829f30_boundary--