im bored..

--0-342269401-1045515324=:93886

you could make the propane tank into a compressed air tank like I'm about to do:)
-Rob
 UrGTI@aol.com wrote:And the government decided to change the laws on the propane tanks so I cant get mine filled. I have to go buy a whole new tank since I cant find anyplace that sells just the valve. Anyone want a brand new tank only filled twice?

Jasin