battery relocation question

Yep ...
2 gauge works ....
im using 4 gauge wire and its all good ...
then again its a low compression engine using a diesel starter
as for the batery box...
i had one of the old guys here in town that are dealing with chassy
reinforcement do it. he welded up a beautifull battery box :) costed me
a case of beer :P
as for fitting ... i cut he back part of the trunk .. right in the
middle where the spare tire well is :P i noticed that when i was changin
the suspension theres  unsused space between the tire well and the back
part of the car ... so i cut that out and put the battery in there  :)
Almost flush ... actually its only about 1/4" higher that the rest of
the floor also using a yellow top optima ... works great :)
no complaints at all.