Who's going to Chicago?

I would think about going cause then I could see my bro too since he lives
near there. But I have plans already and if I didn't have plans I'd probably
be working on the roc.

I saw the show on SPEED channel and talk about some very nice cars.
DDAAAAAMMMNNN!!!!

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, 31 days till season opener)
'92 Olds Cutlass Ciera (DD)