WATERFEST Hotell Reservation, MAKE IT NOW!!!

  Just a reminder to everyone that if you want to be in hotell 1 with
everyone and all the fun to make your reservation ASAP so we dont have any
sad rocc owners having to go to a different hotell like 2 years ago.  Im in,
and i can see that there are several others that are also.  Keep em comin!

DOUG C, you going to waterfest this year??? What are you doing for a hotell
room?  I promise i wont "not show up" this time ;)

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'87 Scirocco 16v (mein Scirocco 16v befindet sich im Winterschlaf)
'81 Scirocco S (mein Scirocco MKI S befindet sich im Winterschlaf)
'78 Rabbit L (16v project to be for sale opon completion)
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin' a new life)
'93 Nissan Pathfinder SE V6 (4.5" suspension lift)
http://community.webshots.com/user/xscirocco16vx
ICQ# 91932895
AIM Username: xscirocco16vx