Dreadscott's latest rally adventure

"Scott F. Williams" wrote:
<snip>
> Rally on,
>
> P.S. There is a very good chance that I will co-drive in ProRally's only
> Lancia Delta Integrale. I've got major-*MAJOR* wood and my fingers crossed
> about that! I'm praying that this deal works out. :^) WooHOOOOO!!!!
<snip>

> Can you say "three-hundred horsepower!" ,"all wheel drive!", and "oh my god,
> this flame-spitting/ gravel flingin' car is FAST"? Yup, I knew you could.
> :^)
> --
> Scott F. Williams

YeeHawww!

Coming out of H.S. I drove a Lancia Beta HPE. Not anywhere near 300 HP
and only FWD but it had leather interior and looked surprisingly like
a Mk1 Scirocco. ;])

I took it many places off road in the SF Bay Area, only major trouble
was a worn strip on the shoulder of a tire getting past a tree root.
8P

Keep us updated bruddah.

TBerk
see, in Rally, the phrase 'keep the shiny side up' is irrelevant.