Dreadscott's latest rally adventure

Hey, dudes. I went rallying down in South Carolina this past weekend. I sat
in for a new but brave driver in his Golf GTI 8v. Guess what! Towards the
end of the second stage, we came around a fast left turn, oversteered,
overcorrected, hit the side of the road in front of a big pine tree, and
rolled HARD! :^) That's 2.5 rolls for me within the last two years. Yeehah!
:^) The sweep truck had to yank us out of the sandy bank, but with that
done, we drove off to rejoin the field.

My driver put in several inspiring stage performances, but later in the day
our rally ended prematurely, anyway. With just 8 special stage miles to go,
our engine got sick and we sank into the sand never to pull free. @#%^!
Then, to add injury to insult, the engine overheated while we tried to
unstick ourselves. POOF!!! The top radiator hose exploded in a cloud of
steam along with our hopes of continuing. Oh well, that's the sport I love!

Rally on,

P.S. There is a very good chance that I will co-drive in ProRally's only
Lancia Delta Integrale. I've got major-*MAJOR* wood and my fingers crossed
about that! I'm praying that this deal works out. :^) WooHOOOOO!!!!

P.P.S. Just in case you don't know what legend that car is, here ya go:
http://www.whalley-integrale.uk.com/integral.gif
http://www.whalley-integrale.uk.com/giallo.gif
http://www.whalley-integrale.uk.com/dlrcol.gif
http://www.whalley-integrale.uk.com/blulagos.gif
http://www.whalley-integrale.uk.com/bluback.gif

Can you say "three-hundred horsepower!" ,"all wheel drive!", and "oh my god,
this flame-spitting/ gravel flingin' car is FAST"? Yup, I knew you could.
:^)
--
Scott F. Williams
Team Director