From: "Eric S" <scirocco81@vwmail.net>
To: "Jeff Southerland" <jsoutherland16@attbi.com>; <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 11:58 AM
Subject: Re: OT: Iltis Auction

> Thanks Jeff...that was me looking for one.  Unfortunately, the Bombardier
made ones are too new (they started making them in 83 or so).  I need one 25
years old to make things simple for importation and getting it road legal.

> I am on the hunt for a 1980 model...there was a 79 on ebay, twice
now....but nobody in Cali would go look at it for me...and I am skeptical of
its quality.

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6060&item
=2402079792&rd=1 >