Oil in the Spark Plug Wire Tubes...

Not a chance in heck, he cringes every time he drives by one of
those places.. between him and I we have tought every one of my
friends how to change their own oil just to help them avoid those
places..
The tubes had filled with oil once before.. he grabbed my 5 HP shop
vac and got it all out of there.. and then it filled up again about a
month later.. as he has been busy working on the other cars, he sort
of forgot about it.. but then remembered about it and asked me to
ask the list.
Thanks!
Rob