[tech]: rebuilding bilsteins?

on my discussion about cups/coilovers, someone mentioned that bilsteins (i
have sports) are rebuildable. anyone have any info on that? also, fwiw, i
called potterman--coilover spring rates are around 280/280, cups are 200/200
(he said they're a bit softer than the coilovers). my shines, suprisingly,
are 200 front/100 rear; of course, they also say that most springs aren't
really what they claim to be rated at...

-Michael Abatzis
Hotlanta! GA
1988 Scirocco 2L 16v RIP-->parting, prelim web site, but not taking orders
yet: www.learnlink.emory.edu/~mabatzi/mikes_page1.html
1987 Scirocco 2L 16v...